The lovely Lynn @ Lynn’s Book Blog has kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Lynn! This award is a little more long-winded than other awards I have taken part in before but I hope my condensed version covers all the important elements.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- I studied Theatre and Performance.
- I currently work for a charity theatre group.
- I volunteer at a school for disabled children and young adults.
- I love to read (obviously)
- I read fiction and non-fiction.
- I also love to watch film, stage, and TV adaptations of books.
- I am a little person coming in at just over 5 foot.
- I am a practicing Christian.
- I have been belly dancing for over two years.
- I enjoy visiting historical sites and houses.
- Other hobbies include cooking, photography, swimming, music, and Sudoku puzzles.
- Beer or Wine?: Beer
- Dogs or Cats?: Dogs
- Fantasy or Sci-Fi?: Fantasy
- Book or Film?: Book
- Star Wars or Star Trek?: Star Wars
- Batman or Superman?: Batman
- Anime or Manga?: I’m sorry Lynn but neither!
- Gaiman or Tolkien?: Tolkien
- Reading or Music?: Reading
- Chocolate or Cheese?: Chocolate
- Morning or night?: Morning
If you see your name and blog listed below please don’t feel any pressure to take part. I am just using this award as a great way to let others know how much I enjoy your blog, and why they might want to check you out too.
Charlie @ The Worm Hole - Charlie reads an interesting mixture of historical fiction and modern literature. As well as book reviews Charlie mixes things up with thought-provoking literature based discussions.
- Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous – Cheryl reads a lovely mixture of fantasy and sci-fi. As well as book reviews Cheryl also shares some lovely photographs.
- Amanda @ Opinions of a Wolf – Amanda reads a vast array of genres with a special interest in horror and sci-fi. As well as book reviews Amanda shares with us her life as a vegetarian and librarian.
- Helen @ She Reads Novels – Helen reads a lovely mixture of classics and historical fiction. Helen is a fellow member of The Classics Club.
- Lynn @ Lynn’s Book Blog – Lynn reads an interesting mixture of fantasy, sci-fi, and modern literature. Lynn is now also a fellow member of The Classics Club.
- Meghan @ Medieval Bookworm – Meghan reads a vast array of historical fiction and non-fiction with some fantasy and sci-fi thrown in for good measure!
- Jo @ The Book Jotter – Jo reads an interesting mixture of crime, women’s and modern literature. As well as book reviews Jo shares with us her book club chats and the many book events she attends.
- Ana @ Things Mean A Lot – Ana reads a vast array of genres in fiction and non-fiction!
- Dot @ Dot Scribbles – Dot reads a great mixture of new releases with a special interest in crime and women’s literature.
- Anbolyn @ Gudrun’s Tights – Anbolyn reads a lovely mixture of classics, historical fiction, and women’s and modern literature. Anbolyn is a fellow member of The Classics Club.
- JoV @ JoV’s Book Pyramid – JoV reads a mixture of genres with a special interest in foreign and translated works. As well as book reviews JoV shares with us her lovely travel photographs.
If any of the above do fancy taking part instead of eleven questions I would like you to discuss eleven books you think other readers must read before they die?