Hello my fellow bookworms, June is almost upon us which will be the official start of summer and in turn Cathy’s 20 Books of Summer challenge (with the options to read 10 or 15 books as well). Again, I am aiming for the 10 book goal this year. Here are the books, in alphabetical order, I hope to read:
- A Dance with Dragons, Part 1: Dreams and Dust by George R R Martin
- First of the Tudors by Joanna Hickson
- The Girl in the Glass Tower by Elizabeth Fremantle
- The Lioness and the Spellspinners by Cheryl Mahoney
- [Re-Read] Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
- Pyramids by Terry Pratchett
- Sandlands by Rosy Thornton
- Sandokan, The Tigers of Mompracem by Emilio Salgari
- Wendy Darling, Volume 3: Shadow by Colleen Oakes
- The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
The challenge runs till the end of summer (3rd September), so just after that I will check back in with you all to discuss what I manage to read!
Are you taking part in this summer challenge? Are there any of these books you think I should read first?