The sun is out and summer and the holidays are just around the corner! And I am thrilled to announce Cathy is hosting her brilliant 20 Books of Summer challenge (with the option of 15 or 10 levels too) again this year. As usual I am aiming for the lower goal and here are the 10 books I hope to read:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins [re-read]
- Lives of Notorious Cooks by Brendan Connell
- But Is It Real? by Amy Orr-Ewing
- Cauldstane by Linda Gillard
- Hannah’s Moon by John A. Heldt
- The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier
- Eleanor of Aquitaine by Christopher Nicole
- Sourcery by Terry Pratchett
- Seven Sovereign Queens by Geoffrey Trease
- Six Tudor Queens: Anne Boleyn, A King’s Obsession by Alison Weir
The challenge runs till the end of summer (3rd September), so just after that I will check back in with you all to discuss what I manage to read!
Are you taking part in this summer challenge? Are there any of these books you think I should read first?