Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you love books and making lists, this is the meme for you! This week’s topic is:
Books On My Autumn 2018 TBR
There are many wonderful books awaiting me on my bookshelf and Kindle, however here are ten books, ordered alphabetically, I am looking forward to reading this autumn, with the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril reading event in mind:
The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan – This classic Christian allegory is my November read for my church’s book club.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins – I look forward to continuing my re-read of this thrilling YA trilogy.
- Lives of Notorious Cooks by Brendan Connell – This set of fictional biographies of famous chefs through the ages sounds fascinating.
- Theatre Royal by Michael Coren – After loving another theatre history from this publisher, I have high hopes for this one too.
- Zombie edited by Christopher Golden – A horror, short story collection that will be perfect for my What’s in a Name 2018 reading challenge.
- The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory – After loving The Red Queen, I look forward to continuing Gregory’s popular Cousins’ War series.
- A Letter of Mary by Laurie R. King – I think it is high time to read more from King’s Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes mystery series.
- Kin by Snorri Kristjansson – A dark, intense and compelling Viking murder mystery which I am super excited about reading.
- A Gathering of Ghosts by Karen Maitland – After reading The Plague Charmer, I am looking forward to Maitland’s newest dark historical fiction.
- The Dragon’s Blade: Veiled Intentions by Michael R. Miller – After reading The Reborn King, I look forward to continuing Miller’s fantasy trilogy.
Have you read any of my choices? What books are on your autumn TBR? Also, please link in the comments below if you have taken part in this week’s TTT topic too.