The sun is shining and we seem to be hurtling towards summer! So it is with much pleasure that I announce Cathy is hosting her brilliant 20 Books of Summer challenge (with the option of 15 or 10 levels too) again this year. As usual I am aiming for the lower goal and here are the 10 books I hope to read:
- Cold Fire by Dean Koontz
- The Dragon’s Blade: The Last Guardian by Michael R. Miller
- Jo’s Boys by Louisa May Alcott
- The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
- The Moor by Laurie R. King
- Queen of the North by Anne O’Brien
- Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
- River Rising by John A. Heldt
- Runemarks by Joanne M. Harris
- Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans
The challenge runs from the 3rd June to the 3rd September, so just after that I will check back in with you all to discuss what I manage to read!
Are you taking part in this summer challenge? Are there any of these books you think I should read first?