Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you love books and making lists, this is the meme for you! This week’s topic is:
Books On My Summer 2019 TBR
There are many wonderful books awaiting me on my bookshelf and Kindle, however here are ten books, ordered alphabetically, I am looking forward to reading this summer, as part of my 10 Books of Summer challenge:
- Cold Fire by Dean Koontz – A mystery recommended by my dad that will be perfect for my What’s in a Name 2019 reading challenge.
- The Dragon’s Blade: The Last Guardian by Michael R. Miller – After reading Veiled Intentions, I look forward to finishing this fantasy trilogy.
- Jo’s Boys by Louisa May Alcott – Looking forward to seeing how Aunt Jo and her boys progress from Alcott’s Little Men.
- The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory – After loving The Red Queen, I look forward to continuing Gregory’s popular Cousins’ War series.
- The Moor by Laurie R. King – I think it is high time to read more from King’s Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes mystery series.
- Queen of the North by Anne O’Brien – Sadly I have fallen behind with O’Brien’s newest historical fiction, this is the next one up for me.
- Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett – The next book I have, chronologically, from Pratchett’s fantastical Discworld series.
- River Rising by John A. Heldt – After finishing Heldt’s American Journey series, I look forward to this, the first book in his Carson Chronicles series.
- Runemarks by Joanne M. Harris – I am hoping for another refreshing, re-imagining of the Norse Gods and legends, like in The Gospel of Loki.
- Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans – A Christian non-fiction that was highly recommended to me by a fellow blogger.
Have you read any of my choices? What books are on your summer TBR? Also, please link in the comments below if you have taken part in this week’s TTT topic too.