Hello my fellow bookworms, it is the last week of Nonfiction November 2019, a popular, yearly reading event, that celebrates and gets us discussing our non-fiction reading. The event is running across five weeks, with five topics, five hosts, and an Instagram photo challenge, too. For Week 5: (25th to 29th Nov.) we are being hosted by Rennie @ What’s Nonfiction and this week’s topic is:
New to My TBR: It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
So this week is simples: here are the books that have made it on to my wish list, after hearing about them in other blogger’s Nonfiction November posts; in other blogger’s reviews during the month; and one recommendation on my own post:
- Cleopatra: Last Queen of Egypt by Joyce Tyldesley (Rachel)
- A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 by W. Phillip Keller (Kelly)
- Divorced, Beheaded, Survived by Karen Lindsay (Shelleyrae)
- Following in the Footsteps of Henry Tudor by Phil Carradice (Helen)
- The Wicked Boy by Kate Summerscale (Helen)
It is no surprise that the majority of these are histories, while one is Christian: basically, my two favourite nonfiction topics.
Now over to you: Have you read any of these? What new non-fictions have you added to your wish list because of this event?