Hello my fellow bookworms. Today, I am taking part in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, who each week assigns a new topic to inspires us to create a top ten list based on it. This week’s topic is:
With it being a freebie there is a plethora of ways I could have gone with this week’s topic. In fact, there are almost too many way to go, so that is why I have plumped for what first popped into my mind, which was witches! Because let’s face it, who doesn’t love some witchiness this time of year?!
So here are ten wonderful books that contain some good, some bad and some downright hilarious witches in them:
2. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3. Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
5. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
7. Witch Child by Celia Rees
8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
by J.K. Rowling
9. The Witches by Roald Dahl
Now over to you: Do you like my choices? What witch books would you have listed?
Also if you have taken part in this week’s TTT topic, too, then please leave a link for your post in the comments below, so I come check it out.