Hello my fellow bookworms, it is now the fourth and final week of Nonfiction November 2020: a popular, yearly reading event, that celebrates and gets us discussing our non-fiction reading.🎉 The event is running across four weeks, with four topics and four hosts. For Week 4 (23rd-27th November) we are being hosted by Katie @ Doing Dewey and the topic is:
New to My TBR
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
While I have been very good and not made any purchases this month, here are a few books that have made it on to my wish list, after hearing about them in other blogger’s posts for this event:
- Heroes and Jerks: The Best and Worst Who Ever Lived by Ed Daly (Stephanie)
- Disruptive Witness: Speaking Truth in a Distracted Age by Dr. Alan Noble (Jana)
- The Mystery of Princess Louise by Lucinda Hawksley (Margaret)
- The Book of Forgiving by Desmond Tutu and Mpho Tutu (Lory)
- The Book of Joy by Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama (Lory)
It is no surprise that these are a mixture of history, biography and faith: my three favourite non-fiction topics. 😁
That’s all from me – If you have done your own list of new books added to your TBR, then please share a link to your post in the comments below, so we can come check it out! For now though, goodbye, take care and happy non-fiction reading. 👋📚😃
I’d love to hear from you: Have you read any of these? What new non-fictions have you added to your wish list because of this event?