Hello my fellow bookworms! Today, I am taking part in this week’s TTT topic, which is: ‘Freebie (come up with your own topic!)’. So I am taking this opportunity to go back to the January topic of ‘Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read‘, which I missed out on.
There are far too many books gathering dust on my bookshelves and sitting forgotten at the back of my Kindle’s TBR folder, but here is just ten (not necessarily the oldest) of those that I am most disappointed I haven’t got to yet, and I hoping listing them here will get you all to encourage/push me to finally get to them!
1) Drood by Dan Simmons (2009)
2) The Trysting Tree by Linda Gillard (2016)
3) The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart (1970)
4) Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson (2001)
5) Chocolat by Joanne Harris (1999)
6) Demon Seed by Dean Koontz (1973)
7) The Agincourt Bride by Joanna Hickson (2013)
8) A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan (2013)
9) The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory (2012)
10) A Symphony of Echoes by Jodi Taylor (2013)
Please help me! If you have read any of these let me know if you think I should read it or not. I would definitely like to strike some of these off the list this year.
(I have linked this post into the weekly meme, Top Ten Tuesday)
If you have read any of these please let me know in the comments and also leave a link for your own TTT post if you have joined in, too.