Hello my fellow bookworms time for a fun tag which the lovely Maren of The Worn Bookmark tagged everyone in. All my answers are chosen from books off my bookshelf.
1) Find a book for each of your initials.
- Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
2) Count your age along your bookshelf. Which book is it? (My shelves are in no particular order so I’ve counted along as best I could)
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
3) Pick a book set in your city/county/country.
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (England).
4) Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
Inferno by Dan Brown (Florence, Venice and Istanbul).
5) Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
Airs Above the Ground by Mary Stewart (purple).
6) Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien.
7) Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens.
8) Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it.
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (it’s huge! and will end The Mortal Instruments series).
I tag all bookworms out there who fancy giving this a go. I would love to read your answers to these questions.