Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you love books and making lists, this is the meme for you! This week’s topic is:
Books On My Spring TBR
There are many wonderful books awaiting me on my bookshelf and Kindle, however here are ten books, ordered alphabetically, I am looking forward to reading this spring:
- Cauldstane by Linda Gillard – I have three of the wonderful Gillard’s women’s fictions on my Kindle. Of those three I fancy this the most.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine by Christopher Nicole – I am looking forward to this, the first book in Nicole’s historical saga about this famous queen.
- God’s Smuggler by Brother Andrew – This inspirational memoir is my next read for my church’s book club.
- Hazard of Shadows by Mike Phillips – After reading The World Below, this book will continue Phillips’ fantasy Chronicles of the Goblin King series.
- Headline Murder by Peter Bartram – As I failed to get to read my first Crampton mystery in winter, I must try harder this spring!
- The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier – In your kind comments this seemed to have the edge on Frenchmen’s Creek for me to read next.
- Peach Blossom Pavilion by Mingmei Yip – This exotic, historical fiction would be perfect towards my What’s in a Name 2018 reading challenge.
- Queen of Hearts, Volume 3: War of the Cards by Colleen Oakes – After waiting so long since Volume 1 and 2, I am near desperate to find out how it all ends!
- The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory – After loving The White Queen, I am looking forward to continuing Gregory’s popular Cousins’ War series.
- The Tenant of Wildfel Hall by Anne Brontë – I am very excited to read this, my result for the 17th spin for The Classics Club.
Have you read any of my choices? What books are on your spring TBR? Also, please link in the comments below if you have taken part in this week’s TTT topic too.