Hello my fellow bookworms. Today, I am taking part in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, who each week assigns a new topic to inspires us to create a top ten list based on it. This week’s topic is:
‘Books with Colours In the Titles’
I know many people will come up with more interesting and different spins on this topic, but I am simply going to share with you ten books I have enjoyed that have a colour in their title, simples, and here they are:
1. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
2. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
3. A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
4. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
5. Red Rose, White Rose by Joanna Hickson
6. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
7. Peach Blossom Pavilion by Mingmei Yip
8. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
9. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
10. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Now over to you: What do you think of my choices? What books with colours in their titles can you think of?
Also if you have taken part in this week’s TTT topic, too, then please leave a link for your post in the comments below, so I come check it out.